Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Training-Day 2

Second day of running and it was just as smooth and graceful as the last. Let's see if today will be the same. Haven't practiced since Thursday! So far loving the run although Nick decided to take us on a different path the last time. We ran about 2 miles....not including running in the sand...yea I know right! I thought running up a hill was hard! Today's run should be quite interesting seeing how we did not do the extensive run we were to do on Sunday. Apparently, we are to increase the miles every Sunday, that's if we were following the schedule. We have a schedule! If only I followed that.

So the 13K might change to a 10K...depending on how far we practice and train for the 13K. Imagine, after running 10 miles and knowing you have only 3 more miles to go...the average run for most people, I feel like I would sprint the last 3 miles like my life depended on it! LOL. Anyway...more updates to come after running tonight and will let you know about the pain my body has endured or will endure!

Peace, Love, Happiness

Free

3 comments:

  1. Hehehe! When is Race Day!? Did it happen already!??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sigh...if only I kept going smh...summer kicked my butt enough...so another race day in the far future lol

      Delete
    2. Summer school I meant to say :)

      Delete